- When in the car, I will not insist on having the window rolled down when it’s raining.
- We do not have a doorbell. I will not bark each time I hear one on the television.
- The sofa is not a face towel. Neither are mum’s and dad’s laps.
- My head does not belong in the refrigerator.
- I will not bite the officer’s hand when he reaches in for dad’s drivers license.
- I will not use ‘roll around in the dirt’ as an option after just getting a bath.
- The cat is not a squeaky toy so when I play with him and he makes that noise, it’s usually not a good thing.
Greyhound Massage and Stretching Online Course
The business of dog massage (click to view video)
- animal welfare (177)
- boarding facilities (4)
- complementary therapies (5)
- dog adoption (40)
- dog books (60)
- dog breeds (131)
- dog care (404)
- dog nutrition and labelling (43)
- dog ownership (138)
- dog quotes (154)
- dog-friendly accommodation (34)
- dog-friendly shops (18)
- dog-friendly workplaces (28)
- Dogs (1,178)
- dogs and families (10)
- dogs and holidays (43)
- dogs and mourning (21)
- dogs in advertising (36)
- ethics and pet rights (5)
- Humor/humour (37)
- lost dogs (2)
- products for dog lovers (13)
- products for dogs (16)
- regulation (5)
- research (447)
- special dogs and awards (213)
- special needs (13)
- statistics and surveys (3)
- Teddy's journey post-amputation (12)
- Uncategorized (49)
Join 910 other followers
CopyrightCopyright © Kathleen Crisley, The Balanced Dog Ltd and DoggyMom.com, 2010-2022. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from the author is strictly prohibited. Some attributed content, excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Kathleen Crisley, DoggyMom.com with specific direction to the original content. Where information has been sourced from a third party, please quote the original source.
Pet Life NZ Magazine
NZ Dog World Magazine
OnTopList.com – A directory of blogs