It is New Year’s Eve and time to make those resolutions for 2011.
Here’s what many dogs are thinking:
1. Owner on floor, dog in bed.
2. Stop begging and actually get a seat at the dinner table.
3. Give up the dream of ever catching my tail.
4. Bark like a big dog but still get cuddled on lap like a little dog.
5. Get back at the cat for litter box incident.
6. Find every bone I ever buried.
7. No more haircuts!
8. Become alpha dog in my house. Well, at least stop letting the cat push me around.
9. Invent goggles that allow me to see the electric fence.
10. Finally pass my Canine Good Citizen test.
Source: American Kennel Club
Happy New Year everyone, from Kathleen & Daisy.